Add PNG layers to product picture

This topic is: Not Resolved
  • In Progress
    Posted in: Feature request  
  • sh_vesta

Hi, I've seen multiple questions about it in this forum and I think this feature would really bring the plugin to the next level.
    I am desperately looking for a plugin that combines all the option fields and functions of EPO with a "layer configurator".

Unfortunately all EPO is able to is to completely change the product picture. There should be a function that just adds another layer to the product picture. So if a certain option is chosen another picture (PNG) gets placed above the original product picture and does not replace it.

This would allow to visualize hundreds of different option combinations.
    For example options for a door without layers: Choosing from 15 different colors, choosing from 5 different applications and three different door handles that can be on the right or on the left side: Makes 15x5x3x2= 450 pictures to visualize every possible combination. Every further option comes along as another multiplier (if you want to visualize 10 different sizes as well, it would be 4500 pictures...).
    If the options could just add PNG-layers to the product pictures it would be only 15+5+3+2 = 25 pictures.

• This topic was modified 2 years by sh_vesta.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    madaboutu
    You must be logged in to see this reply.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

No access!

You do not have permission to post to this forum.