ECO – conditional based on more forms (ceco?)

This topic is: Not Resolved
  • Not Resolved
    Posted in: Feature request  
  • mekkora

Hi

I sell product A, production time Ta. Customer can order a fast turnaround T2a
    Product B, production time Tb, fast turnaround time T2b.

At checkout I have to somehow handle a "mixed" situation
    Normal turnaround is 5 days for both A and B, but A is ordered at 2 days B is ordered at 3 days (both are the fastest that the products can be produced).

I have to somehow divide the shipment into two deliveries. I could create a longer ECO form for A nad B but the client wont find the right option. OR I have to ask the client to settle with the longer possible lead time - s/he wont find the right option.

Proposal, can you create an ECO form that is conditional of other forms?
    Trying to form an algorytm base but I am not good at it.. anyway
    If one product is ordered at 2 days, second at 3 days, a new form is displayed if the client wanted to pay for two separate shipments or wants to change the 2 days order into 3 days. This means that within that new type of eco form the user have to make a math calculation with values from different forms ("display this form if [form A deliverytime field] is not equal [form B deliverytime field], and within the new kind conditional form display checkboxes if customer wants a) 2 shipments at extra cost b) change to the longer production time c) in case of b) go back to the shorter time product, and change the production time to the longer one (for the associated extra fee be correct)

I would definitely pay for such a plugin let it be a new one and not an ECO addition. Maybe CECO conditional extra checkout options

Thanks for considering

Best

Zoltan

• This topic was modified 2 years by mekkora.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

Tagged: 

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

No access!

You do not have permission to post to this forum.