ECO – PreSales Question Affecting Shipping Costs

This topic is: Not Resolved
  • In Progress
  • cubefree

I love EPO... So naturally I want to explore ECO.

We ship saunas and sauna doors, heaters + rocks, etc. on palettes around the U.S. using LTL (= Less Than Truckload) or common carrier shipping.

Can I use your plugin to ask the customer these questions at check out?
    AND show their answers as separate items on the order or invoice -- is that possible? *

1. Will you pick up at our Showroom location? Y/N (Yes means Palette may not be needed)
    2. Do you want lift-gate service? Y/N (N=They will to unload it themselves)
    3. Do you want to pick up at the terminal? Y/N (Y = they save some $$, but need to arrange their own truck, etc. but may get it quicker)

Also ...

re: Point #1 -- I suppose the customer can just choose "In-Store Pick Up" as one of the shipping methods. IF THEY DID, could I use their answer as the show/hide conditional of Point #2 or #3 ?

re: Point #2 -- Can I show/hide this element based on Shipping Class? AND their Y/N answer to Point #1?

re: Point #3 -- Can I show/hide this element based on Shipping Class? AND a product from the Sauna DOORS category exists in the cart?

thx much!

* I tried your demo on Code Canyon but NO payment methods are available, therefore I can NOT see the FINAL order.

• This topic was modified 1 year by cubefree.
    • This topic was modified 1 year by cubefree.
    ThemeCompleteSite Admin
    You must be logged in to see this reply.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

No access!

You do not have permission to post to this forum.