Free ECO items not to show on invoice

This topic is: Resolved
  • Resolved
  • vincentqin

Hi, I asked a question in the comment on the ECO plugin on Codecanyon previously:

Hi, in a comment, you said:
    “Because the plugin is for creating fees for the order, not for keeping track of notes. If the fee is free it will still be displayed but without a price.”
    I wonder if we can configure that if the fee is free, it won’t be displayed in the invoice. In the Extra Production Options, we can choose if an item can be shown on the invoice. Can we do the same for the Extra Checkout Option?
    Thank you.

And you replied:

You can use something like that in your functions.php file to override the display of free fees for the invoices and emails:
    add_filter( 'woocommerce_get_order_item_totals_excl_free_fees', '__return_true', 10000 );

I did it as per your instructions, added the same snippet. However, it seems to me that it exclude all ECO items, not only the free items but also the non free items, which makes the invoice look odd - the total amount is bigger than the sum of the subtotals of all individual items shown on the invoice (because some non free ECO items are not listed).

Could you let me know if the snippet is correct, or how can I solve this problem? Thank you.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    ThemeCompleteSite Admin
    You must be logged in to see this reply.
    vincentqin
    This reply has been marked as private.
    ThemeCompleteSite Admin
    This reply has been marked as private.
    vincentqin
    You must be logged in to see this reply.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

No access!

You do not have permission to post to this forum.