Linking Delivery rate To Quantity Selector

This topic is: Resolved
  • Resolved
    Posted in: Final Price  
  • mattbaker

I have produced an online printing website (www.1pprinting.com) whereby I need to charge for postage depending on the how many pages are in the document that has been ordered (+ how many documents are ordered). Naturally the more they order the higher the postage costs are going to be, meaning delivery needs to be linked to how many pages are selected in the quantity selector. For example I want to be able to charge as follows.
    0-250 pages = £2.99
    251 - 500 pages = £6.99
    501 - 750 pages = £13.98 etc

How do I achieve this using your plugin?

I have been able to do this on another website (http://1pphotocopyingservices.co.uk), where I gave the product a weight, then charged depending on the weight of the total order. If this was doable with your plugin that would be fantastic. Please let me know as soon as possible, as once the delivery issue has been solved I am ready to launch the business. I thank you in advance. Also, I wanted to let you know that this forum keeps logging me out whenever I try to view any articles in the Extra Product Options forum. I saw a few that might have been able to help me, but it kept on asking me to log in, then once logged in I would navigate to the same article where it would log me out. Your plugin is great by the way, well worth the investment. I just hope the delivery issue can be solved promptly. Thanks again.

ThemeCompleteSite Admin
    You must be logged in to see this reply.
    mattbaker
    ThemeCompleteSite Admin
    mattbaker
    ThemeCompleteSite Admin
    mattbaker
    ThemeCompleteSite Admin
    mattbaker
    ThemeCompleteSite Admin
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

No access!

You do not have permission to post to this forum.