Won't add price or text to cart

This topic is: Resolved
  • Resolved
    Posted in: Final Price  
  • traceys

I followed the instructions and got your Extra Product plugin registered and the Options and Settings working on my website. I did a test for the Advanced Plugin Usage, duplicated 6 items, and placed them in a test category. I inserted a Text Field for customers to type in their embroidery text at a charge rate of $5.00. Everything shows up perfect on the product page, and when I do a test and add text into the Field, the cart will automatically update with the additional $5.00 added, but when I click Add to Cart the price does not add to the total and the words do not show up in the shopping cart. I am sure that I am doing something wrong, but not sure what? Here is a published test product if you would like to check it out:

http://www.spanishhorsetack.com/product/test-1-trote-y-galope-embroidery-design-style-trotecap1/

I would love to get this plugin to work properly. The main reason I purchased it is that I have custom bridles for sale on my website, and I need customers to be able to input 4 measurements of their horses' heads. This plugin would make that so much easier, so I am hoping it is something simple that I am doing wrong.

Thanks so much for any help you can provide.

ThemeCompleteSite Admin
    You must be logged in to see this reply.
    traceys
    ThemeCompleteSite Admin
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

No access!

You do not have permission to post to this forum.