Checkout Formatting / Quantity Help

This topic is: Resolved
  • Resolved
  • kylebrownlee

Hey there,

I have a unique issue I'm wondering if I can solve utilizing just WooCommerce and the Extra Options plugins in combination or if I need to hire additional help to complete this.

Here is a link to the site for demonstration purposes: http://ecres181.servconfig.com/~paperandposte/shop/invitation-test/

The extra options work properly, and I've configured a dynamic conditional logic system to alter the price point to discount as the quantity rises. Right now the product is a "simple product," but I'll be making it a variable product for colour schemes later.

After the user selects the options, since it's under one product, and clicks "Next Steps" (direct to checkout), the user is then provided with extra checkout options.

At the bottom of the checkout, the format isn't clear or appealing. I'm wondering how I can make these fields correlate to make it a classic "Product, Price, Quantity, Total" row, and then have the options from the previous page populate the proper fields. Instead all of the metadata is just smushed underneath the product title with a quantity of one and a large price tag. The product page pricing is more clear than the checkout and I want to keep them easy to understand for my client.

I've attached a photoshopped mockup image of what I'm picturing.

Should I be configuring Extra Product and Extra Checkout Options differently, or possibly combine products somehow? If there isn't a solution, is there a solution you could implement which I can hire you to complete, or someone you can recommend to complete for me? Thanks for your time.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    ThemeCompleteSite Admin
    You must be logged in to see this reply.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

No access!

You do not have permission to post to this forum.