Repeat orders not pulling this is what I hear from WooCommerce

This topic is: Resolved
  • Resolved
  • davene

Hee is the email I received from WooCommerce - It's greek can anyone just give me simple instruction on how to fix this - my 10 pay initial orders were placed the the monthly payments are not pulling - Woo Commerce said if you have any more questions ask them but they immediately pointed me to this not very helpful site.

I had a look at the scheduled action for this subscription ID and found an error message:

unexpected shutdown: PHP Fatal error Uncaught ArgumentCountError: Too few arguments to function TM_EPO_COMPATIBILITY_woothemes_subscriptions::tm_woocommerce_subscriptions_renewal_order_items(), 3 passed in /home/worldsla1/domains/trainingsolutionswln.com/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 286 and exactly 5 expected in /home/worldsla1/domains/trainingsolutionswln.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-tm-extra-product-options/include/compatibility/classes/class-tm-epo-compatibility-woothemes-subscriptions.php:40
    Stack trace:
    #0 /home/worldsla1/domains/trainingsolutionswln.com/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): TM_EPO_COMPATIBILITY_woothemes_subscriptions->tm_woocommerce_subscriptions_renewal_order_items(Array, Object(WC_Order), Object(WC_Subscription))
    #1 /home/worldsla1/domains/trainingsolutionswln.com/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(203): WP_Hook->apply_filters(Array, Array)
    #2 /home/worldsla1/domains/trainingsolutionswln.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-subscriptions/includes/wcs-order-funct in /home/worldsla1/domains/trainingsolutionswln.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-tm-extra-product-options/include/compatibility/classes/class-tm-epo-compatibility-woothemes-subscriptions.php on line 40

This appears to be an incompatibility with TM Extra Product Options plugin. These are the steps I used to test:

I briefly disabled that plugin
    Changed the subscription from On Hold to Active, and Update
    Selected "Process renewal" from the Subscription Actions drop down menu, and Update

The renewal order was created and process successfully: https://trainingsolutionswln.com/wp-admin/post.php?post=3167&action=edit

I have enabled the TM Extra Product Options plugin to restore the site to the state it was setup when I logged on. I suggested to disable it and contact the author of that plugin for assistance.

Please let us know if you have any questions!

ThemeCompleteSite Admin
    You must be logged in to see this reply.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

No access!

You do not have permission to post to this forum.